Posts Tagged: venture capitalist
It’s been a busy time at the office, but I always try to keep up with the latest news on entrepreneurship and capital raising for companies. I found some good-news stories about the investment community as well as some well-written overviews on the capital-raising process. Please enjoy!
- Angels Looking for More Investments. “Recent data shows that high net-worth individuals are making more private equity investments.” Very promising.
- Angel Investing Trends for 2012. Angel investors talk about what they’re looking for this year.
- How Entrepreneurs with Social Vision Secured Venture Capital. Two friends, a killer competitive advantage and a passion for changing the world led to entrepreneurs to success.
- Immigrants Founded Half Of Top U.S. Start-Up Companies: Study. Venture capitalists are continuing to help fund the American dream.
- How to talk to venture capitalists. I’ve been talking about these fundamentals for years. A good overview.
- Venture capitalists focus on later stages, but Silicon Valley still rules. Some excellent bar graphs illustrating recent deals.
- Venture Capital Survey Shows Clean Tech Realism. An interesting update on the viability of green tech startups.
- Entrepreneurs make the right moves. A good article on the process of raising capital for an Internet startup.
Have you read any great articles or books lately on entrepreneurship or raising capital ? Make your own suggestion by contacting us